Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 14 days
- Order number: 8757
Alberici Coin Acceptor AL55V
Alberici coin validators of the AL55 series guarantee a high mechanical and electronic level. The programming software allows free coin programming on the one hand based on the channel storage and on the other hand on the output of the corresponding pulses. The individual adaptation to different requirements are almost unlimited.
- 6 magnetic sensors and 1 optical sensor
- Tamper protection by means of 2 pairs of optocouplers and 2 mechanical devices
- Available interfaces: Standard Pulse or CCTalk
- programmable via DIP switch or PC software
- 16 programmable channels - 6 programmable signal outputs
- large supply voltage range: 8 - 24 VDC
- Output signal: max. 250mA / 50V open collector
- different design variants (Münzwege) available
- Various accessories available
- Validators - Standard application: Possibilities for programming the outputs in single impulse or in multi impulse mode
- Timers outputs can output a time-based signal according to the coin values ??(e.g., 10s, 1min, ...)
- Totalizers - known from the model versions RM4 V20, ... - output is activated after reaching the credit price
- Multiprice stepper outputs are activated according to the achieved coin values
All outputs can also be programmed in combination depending on the desired function. B. output 1 = multi-pulse and output 2 = time signal depending on the Münzwertigkeit, etc.
Furthermore, signal duration and signal pause can also be set.
Depending on the programming mode, the outputs HIGH or LOW can be set active